When you see your children, friends, co-workers or partners meeting their needs:
Ask them how they feel in that moment
- How do you know when you are “happy”, “peaceful”, “confident” etc?
- What are you doing to make you feel that way?
Take a few minutes to:
- Be their mirror and listen.
- Acknowledge them for owning their power.
- Celebrate how when their needs are met, you receive enormous benefits as well!
Offer yourself this same gift ~
- Look for when you show up for yourself and identify how it feels.
- Use the high vibration of meeting your own needs in one moment to inspire REPEAT occurrences!
- Stand strong in the personal satisfaction of meeting your own needs as a skillful life practice that inspires others to do the same.